Sunday, July 15, 2007




Jerome really wanted to have the four wheeler picture on here(its a few years old), he loves to ride with his grandpa in Wisconsin (Jerome is going to move there when he grows up he says). He turned 13 last month, and yesterday he told me that today's teenager is different than when I was a kid. Goes to show that nothing has changed. I'm sure every kid has said that. The thing I think that's scary for me about Jerome being a teenager is him dealing with more responsibilities and freedom. It's probably harder for me than Jerome, anyways.






Here is Zach swimming on the 4th of July, and Joanna w/ Zach. he is a happy baby




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great that you are blogging your lives with Zach. Jackie would have liked that. How are things going with him? Is he in day care? Nice picture of Jerome on the 4 wheeler. I thought he looked younger there. Are the wooded pictures from Wisconsin? Irma